Earn Money through Sliding Image Ads

This blogspot of mine should come as a surprise to blogger who owns a celebrities or wallpaper based site and other site which are directly on indirectly related to images, pics and wallpapers. What I mean is you can show ads on the images as layered format and if some one clicks on such images you get paid accordingly on the basis of Pay Per Click.
The program is named as Image Space Media which pays you for ads under images. This is basically a Pay per click, so the users have to click on ads provide by Image Space Media.
How to Apply and Setup Image Space Media Ads

  • To get started as a publishers you need to apply first and once the approval is done you can get started.
  • Now you need to Create Domain Ads by the details.
  • Once you are done insert those ads into your blog.
Once incorporated on your blog through JavaScript, you will get the following ads on to your image – Image space ads
You can have a control on where would your ads be place – on top or at bottom of the image.
Payment Details
You get paid by within seven working after the end of each month via US Mail or Paypal once you reach $25 minimum payout is reached.
What I Say is

I have removed theire ads from my blog and it has found that one should be careful before using them. Do get in touch with them through contact us. Its not among those recommended programs that I suggest you to go with because I had my account and they deleted it when I rechead their minimum payout.

No comments: